About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh the places I'll go...

Oh the places I'll go....
Recruitment Schedule Fall 2011

Theta Kappa
Montgomery, AL

Kappa Beta
Valdosta, GA

Kappa Mu
Statesboro, GA

Gamma Rho
Carrollton, GA

Gamma Alpha
Williamsburg, VA

Alpha Epsilon
Tallahassee, FL

Epsilon Lambda
Russellville, AR

Kappa Omega
Mobile, AL

Epsilon Sigma
San Antonio, TX

Delta Phi
Ashland, OH

Delta Iota
Berea, OH

I know everyone has been dying to know where I will be visiting.  Continue checking my blog for updates throughout the year.  
With all my phi mu love- Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment