About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Friday, August 5, 2011

"The First Day"-Beyonce

2011-2012 Phi Mu Chapter Consultants


Video produced by Phi Mu Headquarters-Kerri Slezak

Once you watch this video you will realize that the Phi Mu chapter consultants had a blast in Peachtree City, GA!  Of course we got down to business and learned everything we would need to know about membership!

One of the most important topics of the day was where we would eat lunch and dinner in good ole PTC each day.


Where shall we go to lunch?....Let's look at the choices!!!

We learned about the new and fabulous Officer Portal (thank you Jamie McMillen!!), UIFI-Phi Mu edition, hand bid matching, Carnation Collection, Billhighway, and all of the many websites that belong to Phi Mu!

The most important bit of information learned during training is that I no longer represent just the Kappa Iota chapter of Phi Mu (although I miss my KI sisters dearly), but the national organization. I make a difference to the members of Phi Mu.  As Jessica Sopko would say, "What you do matters"...she was a great past consultant of the fraternity.  She skyped in on one of our many conference calls and was able to share about life on the road.

I am now at Huntingdon College in Montgomery, AL visiting the Theta Kappa chapter of Phi Mu.  We have workshop today and tomorrow!  Ready to get started with these fantastic ladies.


Huntingdon College!  Today I went on a tour of the campus.


Huntingdon has a Quatrefoil Park on campus.  So cool!

OH PS.... I now have a PHI MU CREDIT CARD with my name on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment