About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In honor of PANCAKES


February 28, 2012 was National Pancake Day at IHOP in support of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.  CMNH has been Phi Mu's National Philanthropy since 1986!  I am currently visiting Phi Mu-Nu chapter and we decided to hit up the local IHOP for some yummy pancakes.  The wait was a little long, but it was totally worth it.  It is awesome to know that people came out to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.  What a great cause!

hmmm short stack? Nahhh I'll take this one!

The walls were covered in balloons! 
Nu chapter Academic Excellence Chairman, Social Director, and myself 

How did you celebrate National Pancake Day?



No comments:

Post a Comment