About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

perception is reality...

At a recent workshop at Barton College a reoccurring theme was applied.  "Perception is reality"...I loved this.  I definitely agree.  Many times our perception of others is completely wrong, but to be quite honest it is reality.  That is all we know.  This applies in many areas to sorority women, but most commonly in a negative way. There is a new TV show on TLC called 'Sorority girls' and I have yet to actually see the show, but I  have heard that it depicts nothing but the worst view of true sorority girls.  I found this article about the show and decided to share!  Check this out! What does everyone think?

No comments:

Post a Comment