About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Club Swing

While I was home the last time I had the wonderful opportunity to have a hot date!...with my Pawpaw :)

It was so much fun.  We headed down to Baton Rouge to see a show called Club Swing, but on the way down we took a little detour to see the new bridge in St. Francesville, LA.  Pawpaw said, "If a bridge can be pretty this bridge is certainly pretty" and I definitely agree with him!



We also had a great dinner!  Dad always teases me about taking me out to eat at Burger King.  So when Pawpaw and I went on the trip Dad said, "Make sure you get him to take you somewhere nicer than Burger King"... so when we stopped at a red light and this was to our right I just could not resist taking a picture!


The show was great and so was the company.  Wanted to share the pictures of the bridge...thanks to instagram I think they look pretty cool!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment