About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

If you can dodge traffic you can dodge a ball

Another visit in the great state of Texas...UTSA! This is my second visit to see these sisters and I am so glad I got to go back.  I just love these girls.  This visit was filled with catching up on life, eating, shopping, and a little....DODGEBALL! 

Big boot outside the mall

ATO President and his partner in crime ha!

Team Angry Birds!

Team Gothic...they were hilarious!

Phi Mu and Alpha Tau Omega Dodgeball Exchange

Winning team!

So the girls and guys were split up into teams and created fun exciting names! My two favorite teams were...Team Angry Birds and Team Gothic...not sure why they chose that particular theme, but it was hilarious!  

The night consisted of hitting the mess out of each other with the dodgeball...of course many references from the movie were made! Let me just say there were plenty of Phi Mu sisters that kicked some dodgeball tail!  Sister Megan...won it for her team at the very end three times.  I would have been freaked out if I was the last one standing.  Goodness!

Dodgeball is a great mixer to have for all of those Greeks out there reading this! Find a location on your campus such as the WRAC, REC, GYM...whatever it may be.  Split the two chapter into teams and have a ball.  haha

It is a perfect event to have that is fun and everyone in each organization gets to know each other.  

Glad I got to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment