About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Monday, July 23, 2012

mountain climbing

Here at Beta BLC we like to climb mountains!  That's right, mountains...or if you would like to call it a goal in your life.  During council time the campers set goals for themselves.  My mom would always say if it is a dream then write it down and it can become a goal...so dream big! It is so very important to set goals in life.  Not just set them, but share them with others.  Don't be afraid to include others with your dreams and goals in life.  They can help you stay on track and hold you accountable.  I hope all of you will start writing your goals down.  Get ready to climb your mountains!




What are some of your mountains in life?






No comments:

Post a Comment