About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a little inspiration

These last three weeks have been crazy!  Dad sent me off on Father's Day at the airport and life has just been rolling by so quickly since then.  I have been in Charlotte, Greensboro, and San Antonio (camp/beta convention/Phi Mu convention).  I had some great adventures along the way and had the opportunity to spend time with amazing people.  I have a lot to blog about!  I cannot believe I let myself get so behind.

As my mom and I were driving to San Antonio, I got an email from Dad. The email said...

I found this very inspirational.
I love you.

Mom and I loved the video!  We kept saying, "that's so true" and "if only it was that easy"...looking back on this last year this is definitely something that has helped me.  I wish I had this video to watch last summer.

Really take a look at the message in the video.  I just know everyone can get something out of watching it.  

The journey is what makes you a better person.  It is the mistakes and life lessons that build upon your character.  There is light at the end of the tunnel.  God knows best and even though it is difficult for us to see it at sometimes we just have to let go and let God.

Enjoy the video and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment