About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

holla for a dolla!

Hello Rome!  The first night I was in Rome, GA we ventured out on to Broad St and had a great evening at Jefferson's.  This place was covered in $1 bills...so of course I had to decorate one myself and add it to the collection!

Here is the before and after



What a fun place! 


and there is my little dollar bill that is now hanging on the wall....so glad I made my mark!
oh did you catch that George Washington had a mustache? :)


One morning I was curious to see what all the fuss was about with this new little bakery called Honeymoon Bakery.  Look at what I found there.  
Oh I just about died laughing at register when I saw it.

It is an armadillo cake just like in Steel Magnolias
I immediately think of good ole Natty and my KI sisters!

Oh and this was breakfast...breakfast of champions right?
so yummy.  good thing I don't always eat this for breakfast

Something special to Rome is the Chick-fil-a Dwarf House.  This just means that there is a dine-in seating section and you get served your food by a wait staff AND they have this fun entrance!





The visit to Rome was great! Wish it could have been Rome, Italy-but I'll cherish the experience.  The Nu chapter was very welcoming and fun!  It was exciting to be back in the south and visit with some southern belles for a while.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment