About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hattiesburg

I am writing from the beautiful city of Hattiesburg!  I will be moving here for Graduate School in August. Let me just say that I am super excited!  This will certainly be a new adventure in my life.  These past couple of days my mom and I have been prowling for apartments....prowling? Uh yes!  This task was much more difficult than I imagined.  Let's just say we have searched them all. I even made a pro/con list over frozen yogurt today! Some things are just deal breakers you know? I think we found the "almost perfect" one....finally!  I'll be sure to post pictures once everything is decorated.  I have been searching pinterest for ideas and inspiration!  




What are your deal breakers on apartments?


No comments:

Post a Comment