About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Lessons Learned

I had an teaching opportunity with a chapter I recently visited.  The feeling of knowing that I helped the girls learn something about Phi Mu and themselves was very satisfying.  Throughout this job I have had lots of opportunities to teach.  Some of it is just the nature of the job.  It is nice to walk away from the experience and know without a shadow of a doubt that you made a difference.  Ah you cannot be that feeling.  

Then on the flip side I had a learning opportunity.  The cliche "you learn something new everyday" really is true.  This time was a little more substantial than a fun fact for the day.  I must be honest sometimes the journey of learning something new is not fun.  It is difficult.  uncomfortable. But worth it.  

I wanted to share some cool quotes I found on pinterest about learning.  Every day is a learning experience and I am doing my best to embrace it.










Love these...hope you all do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment