About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Double Deuces!!!



Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!

This weekend has been a whirlwind of visitng friends and birthday celebrations.  I am so thankful for the friends I have in my life.  Seeing their faces and getting to have heart to hearts was the highlight of the summer. I'm also glad I got to spend the evening with my Little Sister, her mom Mrs. Linda (since it was her birthday too ) and good ole Letabug.

I guess my mom was the very first friend I had in this world to celebrate this glorious day ...other than Jesus.  Tonight we packed for BETA BLC in Gaffney, SC! Videos and pictures from the week will be coming soon! :) 

I cannot wait for BETA BLC.  The window of OPPORTUNITY will soon be open.  The last camp I worked gave me so much inspiration for life.  This time will be no different.  So ready to see those smiling BETA faces.

Thanks for all of the Birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment