About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

friend detour

I am very excited for today!  My good friend Nick who now lives in Charlotte and works for Push America, is on his way to NOLA and gets to stop in Hattiesburg!  After living in the library for the last week, it will nice to get to hang out for a bit.  While in Charlotte working camps this summer I had the opportunity to visit Nick's office aka the Headquarters for Pi Kappa Phi.  Other than the Phi Mu Headquarters I have never visited another national organization.  I love the history that each "museum" has to offer and also all of the stories that could be told.  My favorite part of the tour was the mug wall.  Almost every chapter in the nation has their own mug to represent their school...pretty cool.  I hope all of you are having a great week...the weekend is almost here and that means USM's first home football game!  To The Top!





MUG WALL

No comments:

Post a Comment