About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

41 down


It is crazy to think this year is already gone.  Today is my last official day with a chapter.  Bring on the tears! Tomorrow I fly to Atlanta then on to Peachtree City for a couple of days at Phi Mu Headquarters!  Wow!  What a year!!!! I am excited to see my fellow consultants...I haven't seen anyone since October.


I hope you have enjoyed the blog posts, I certainly have enjoyed posting them.  Don't worry my next adventure is graduate school and I want to keep the blogging up.  There have definitely been a few laughs, tears, struggles, and joys this past year.  Thank you everyone for reading my blog.  I sincerely appreciate it.  I thought since it was the last day I would post my google map for everyone to see where I have really been throughout this journey!  What an amazing country we have!  God Bless everyone.  Again thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers while I have traveled.



No comments:

Post a Comment