About Me

My photo
I love red velvet cake, glitter, music, car washes, and nail polish. I am a southern belle with a hint of cajun class. Starting this blog was a challenge to do something I WANTED to do not because I HAD to.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

panhellenic love

During my visit to Stephenville, TX I had lunch at the best little deli.  Tomato Basil Soup.  Delicious!

they also serve crepes.  amazing!

TSU's panhellenic hosted an event at 'Jumping Party' in town.  Basically it was this huge room where they had tons of inflatables!  It was SO MUCH FUN!  If I was 5, 12, or hey turning 23 this would be a great birthday party!


panhellenic love
Phi Mu, Delta Zeta, and Alpha Gamma Delta

it was so difficult to stay balanced and climb this thing!

you knew someone was sliding down this one when you heard a squeal!!!!

Some of the Phi Mu ladies at the event

sweet Kelly...one of the secretaries

Loving Texas, especially the weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment